Woodeson Drury provides a range of project and cost management services to clients undertaking building projects
These services are designed to best safeguard client's interests and monitor project final cost.
- Advice regarding project arrangements, type of contract, appointment of other consultants and contractors
- Preparation of estimates of building cost, feasibility studies and cost plans
- Advice on tendering procedures and arrangements for contract
- Preparation and issue of tender documents to enable fully comparable and competitive quotations to be obtained
- Receipt and analysis of tenders received and reporting thereon with recommendations
- Preparation of building contract documents for signature
- Continuous cost control throughout design period and building process including provision of regular updated reports confirming the anticipated project total cost
- Project monitoring for institutions providing project finance
- Advice on building contract disputes and contractors' claims
- Settlement of building final accounts including negotiation with contractors in respect of fair and reasonable costs for project variations, etc.
- Acting as Employer's Agent under Design-Build contracts
- Advice in respect of the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations and the role of CDM Co-ordinator